23rd February 2021
Just a few quick reminders for our return to school on March 8th.
- Please can no snacks be brought into school. We offer fresh fruit, milk and a choice of four snacks so there should be no need to bring your own. We are also a nut free school so this must be strictly adhered to. For this reason we do not allow snack to be brought in from home.
- Please remember wellies, waterproofs and a drink bottle, and later in the year, sun cream is to be applied at home and a sun hat worn.
- Please remember to email the office if you have any problems or dietary requirements. Our new menu will be put on the website before March 8th.
- Please remember to keep checking the app and website for updates as this will be where any updates/ dates/ news are posted.
- The 'Life at St Augustine's' page will be live again with lots of exciting updates from school and certificate winners each week!