At St Augustine’s, we are committed to supporting the emotional health and wellbeing of our pupils, their families and our staff. We know that everyone experiences life challenges that can make us vulnerable and at times, anyone may need additional emotional support. We take the view that positive mental health is everybody’s business and that we all have a role to play.
At our school we aim to:
- help children to understand their emotions and feelings better
- help children feel comfortable sharing any concerns or worries
- help children socially to form and maintain relationships
- promote self-esteem and ensure children know that they count
- encourage children to be confident and ‘dare to be different’
- help children to be persistent even when faced with challenges
- help children to develop emotional resilience and to manage setbacks
- help children to develop a ‘Growth Mindset’
Please click here for our Action Plan.
Please find links on this page which you may find helpful for mental health.
Click Here for our range of physical education resources designed to help during lockdown.
For Coronavirus help sheets please click here
For our Relax kids back to school help pack for parents please click here.
Please click on the logo to access the websites below: